Saturday, February 18, 2012

Switching Gears

I began this blog and thought I'd start in the beginning in the Old Testament, but I found it difficult when I was near the end of the Old Testament. I just finished the Old Testament this week and it was AMAZING, but I feel it would be easier for me to share what I am currently reading versus trying to go through my notes and reread again the Old Testament as well as my current study of the New Testament. So we will fast forward from the Creation story and jump into the birth and life of Christ. I'll go back to the Old Testament after a round of the other scriptures that we have.

I am super excited about studying the New Testament and learn about the life and teachings of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I use a manual that gives commentary on the scripture passages and I will sometimes share those insights and give you some of my own. Please feel free to comment on anything that we study. I will not post everyday or have a specific day of the week. I will post something however that I find interesting and share with you what I have found. I truly enjoy my time with the Lord as I read and ponder his words and when time allows, I will share some of those thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment