Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Creation - Day 5

"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day."

The earth is now prepared for the animals to grow and multiply within their own kind. It is mind boggling to think of all that our Savior created especially when you think of the innumerable animal creations that he made. I have to admit that there are a few insects that I really could of done without like the mosquitoes but such is the circle of life and a perfect creator who knew what he was doing and for what purpose.

My mom just had a very cool experience with the animals God created. I thought I'd share a picture that she took while visiting them in Africa and then click here to read the story behind these images.







www.missiontoafrica.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment